Looking for a solid SW Engineer to support with building a prototype tool that helps track, manage and visualize data efficiently in order to optimize operations, project schedules and product development timelines. This person should be an expert at web based tools focused on data imports, exports, visualizations, manipulations with GUI, etc. This person should come in and drive/manage the design of SW, requirements gathering, visualization, and more. Goal should be to work with management to determine the requirements and proposal for SW and then generate the product. A background in SW development focused on building tools for data handling and optimization is key.
• Experience designing/prototyping web based tools for data input, export, visualization, and manipulation with GUI is the most important requirement.
• Experience with Tableau, JMP, or general web based tools.
• Jack of all trades with expertise in a variety of programming languages: Matlab, JMP, Java, Python, HTML.
• Domain knowledge in statistical analysis, modeling, and visualization.
• Background in product reliability and/or program management/scheduling/staffing (two areas of data analysis focus).
• Experience in the design of SW, requirements gathering. Goal should be to work with management to determine the requirements and proposal for SW and then generate the product.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh is here. Yoh is there. Yoh is virtually everywhere. All in and busy going all out, doing everything it takes to take you where you want to go – forward. How? By foregoing the talent pool in favor of our own sea of talent, helping you find just the right person for the job. And if you think you’re that person, we want to talk to you.
500 to 999 employees