• Audit and controls of the Americas Payroll vendors.
• Oversee control processes for all payrolls in the Americas region.
• Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders for all Americas payrolls.
• Ensure Americas Payrolls are reconciled before finalizing and releasing of cash.
• Develop/Enhance Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for internal processes.
• Prepare funding for third party benefits and approve off cycle wires and payments.
• Liaise with payroll vendors on issues pertaining to America’s payroll and benefit deductions.
• Provide tier 3 employee and key stakeholder support services.
• Perform ad hoc reporting for internal distribution to HR, Tax, Compensation, etc.
• Build relationships with HRBP community in order to be considered the go to person to resolve payroll issues
• Contribute and maintain payroll FAQ and educational documentation.
• Produce monthly metrics of vendor performance.
• Provide Payroll Self Service and Enterprise Service Directory support by liaising with vendor and the Bank’s IT to resolve issues.
• Update tax forms on the Bank’s intranet.
• Bachelors degree
• 2+ years progressive payroll/benefits processing experience (ADP experience a plus)
• Excellent understanding of Payroll , Benefits and HR business processes and flows
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• HR/Payroll application knowledge preferably ADP Enterprise or Peoplesoft
• Knowledge of HR, Benefits and Payroll processes, procedures, controls and data flows preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft (MS) PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Word
• Demonstrates ability to take initiative and work independently
• Strong communication skills
• Strong customer oriented approach
• Good follow up and organizational skills
• Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills
• Extensive knowledge of payroll taxes, processes and payroll accounting
• Solid understanding of financial impact of payroll and benefit transactions
• Knowledge of payroll controls and audit techniques
• Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Attention to detail
• Team Player
• Working knowledge of MS Access/SQL/ Relational database management
• International payroll experience
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh is here. Yoh is there. Yoh is virtually everywhere. All in and busy going all out, doing everything it takes to take you where you want to go – forward. How? By foregoing the talent pool in favor of our own sea of talent, helping you find just the right person for the job. And if you think you’re that person, we want to talk to you.
500 to 999 employees