Preferred but not required:
• Banking or Financial Services experience
• Rxperience in a Multi-national organization
• Accountant / Legal Entity Controller supporting month end processes.
• Posting of month end accounting journal entries across different products (i.e. Derivatives, Repos, Stock loan Borrow etc.) impacting external Financial Reporting for IHC Entities and Regulatory Reporting to the Fed Reserve Bank and FINRA.
• Act as first point of contact for Legal entity accounting issues and matters and act as a financial controller for list of entities assigned.
• Procure adequate business knowledge during the course of job, of entities under his/her supervision and prepare/present to management, commentaries on financial statement analytics.
• Contribute in providing business requirements for financial reporting resulting in changes to infrastructure, due to changes to existing accounting requirements due to change in regulations or GAAP.
• Act as team player and self-learner involved in continuous research and problem solving of BAU queries and accounting and financial reporting issues confronted in the US entities.
• Contribute to ideas of innovation or better / efficient ways of achieving the same output and tasks.
• Act as problem solver on financial accounting process issues, having a keen eye for details and efficient in work output.
• Assisting in financial statement disclosures for Trading securities / Derivatives / Repo / Stock loan products where required.
• Assisting in preparation of local Financial Statements under USGAAP.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Visit https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh is here. Yoh is there. Yoh is virtually everywhere. All in and busy going all out, doing everything it takes to take you where you want to go – forward. How? By foregoing the talent pool in favor of our own sea of talent, helping you find just the right person for the job. And if you think you’re that person, we want to talk to you.
500 to 999 employees