To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
US work authorization (Preferred)
At Waffle House, we are not in the food business. We are in the People Business and we are hiring immediately for full time and part time servers (all shifts).
Being in the People Business, we don’t just take care of our customers. We take care of our people. For 65 years+, we have provided a fulfilling, fun and rewarding career.
Why join us?
· With our best-in-class training, you’ll earn well above what you might earn as a Server at other similar restaurants.
· Paid time off, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance available
· Paid Maternity Leave benefits available after 2 years
· Flexible schedules – Full time or Part time, Day or Night shift / Overnight shift
· Opportunities to advance to management positions
· Waffle House Stock ownership opportunities after 1 year
· You take home all cash and credit card tips daily. Direct deposit and pay card available for weekly payout.
As a server (waiter / waitress), your job is all about delivering the Waffle House experience to your Customers.
· You can expect to be on your feet, doing everything from taking orders to making sure our restaurant is clean and inviting
· We have a team environment but you will not have to share tips
· Our busiest time is the weekends, – where you can take home the most tip money. So, we’ll require you to be available to work weekends and some holidays
· Entry level, no experience required
· Must have a positive and friendly attitude
· Teens welcome but must be 16 years old +
We are a strong, growing company dedicated to our Customers and Associates. Now, as we move past the pandemic, we are busier than ever keeping you and our customers safe. We are hiring and would love to have you on our team.
When filling out an application, please use one of these restaurant numbers:
You can expect to hear from us within 24 hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Work Location: One location
Hiring 6 candidates for this role