Systems Engineer / Enterprise Architecture BA – Enterprise Architecture SME, collect and document requirements related to design and build of plumbing, APIs, systems integrations, etc. Write and help groom user stories. Translate business needs into functional and technical stories and design documents.
• Meet with cross-functional stakeholders within the company to understand how their business processes can be improved to be more scalable or efficient.
• Document as-is and to-be business processes.
• Coach and educate stakeholders about the problem statement and proposed solutions.
• Develop use-cases and business requirements for changes to PLM, ERP and MES systems.
• Work with Technical Solution Architects from our technology partners to translate business requirements into technical specifications for development.
• Define policies or standards for how different business units at Tesla should operate.
• Support training and roll-out of process or tool changes.
• Facilitate business acceptance for implemented process or tool changes.
Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Identifies gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost effective manner. Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance testing to meet business requirements. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
• Minimum of 10 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent experience.
Virtusa is a leading worldwide provider of information technology (IT) consulting and outsourcing services. We help accelerate business outcomes for Global 2000 businesses in banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare, telecommunications and media.
Virtusa delivers targeted business outcomes through differentiated solutions by leveraging its proven platforming methodology, domain expertise and technology innovation. Virtusa’s operational excellence solutions allow businesses to improve business and operating efficiencies, and reduce costs using automation, effort compression and simplification. Virtusa’s digital transformation and innovation solutions empower companies to accelerate business growth by reimagining the consumer experience, and creating lasting value.
Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, Virtusa has 50 offices across North America, Europe and Asia.
10,000 employees or more