TTM Technologies – Publicly Traded US Company, NASDAQ (TTMI) – Top-5 Global Printed Circuit Board Manufacturer
Come join an innovative team making a difference to our customers and partners in the Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Computing, Industrial & Instrumentation, Networking & Communications, and Medical industries. TTM Technologies, Inc. is a leading global printed circuit board manufacturer, focusing on quick-turn and volume production of technologically advanced PCBs, backplane assemblies and electro-mechanical solutions as well as a global designer and manufacturer of high-frequency radio frequency (RF) and microwave components and assemblies. We strive for an environment of excellence where you are encouraged to think creatively and innovatively to develop a professional future centered on growth and opportunity.
We are passionate about growing our business and place a high priority on teamwork, communication, and collaboration! If you can see yourself as an integral part of the TTM team, then explore our career opportunities and apply today!
Scope: Production Associates at TTM Technologies are valued for their experience which is critical to our success. We desire and seek individuals who have process manufacturing experience and support continuous improvement.
* Adherence to material handling and machine operation disciplines.
* Set and maintain processing equipment within operational parameters.
* Meet or exceed expected output targets and metrics.
* Read blueprints and comprehend the English instruction documents.
* Strict compliance to all safety and quality guidelines.
* Work closely with others in a team environment.
* Demonstrate a strong, customer-focused culture
* Operate with a true sense of urgency.
* Exact adherence to process requirements
Essential Knowledge & Skills:
* Demonstrated comprehension of written instructions in English including customer standards, blueprints, and shop control documents.
* Must have good English skills: written and verbal communication skills are required.
* Team working skills are critical for success.
* Good hand, finger and eye coordination required.
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
* Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
* Ability to work daily and weekend overtime as necessary.
* Must be comfortable working with or around areas with chemicals.
Education & Experience:
Required Education: High School Diploma required Required Work Experience: Computer experience required: keyboarding for data entry and documentation
Required Work Experience: Past Manufacturing/Production Experience Preferred, not required. Computer experience required: keyboarding for data entry and documentation.
Wellness: Competitive and expansive Health and Wellness Benefit Package, must work 30+ hours/week to qualify.
PTO (Paid Time Off) Program: Up to 15 days (3 weeks) per year, begins accruing on your first day of employment.
8 Company Holidays with an additional 2 floating holidays.
Financial: 401(k) match program with immediate vesting
Quarterly Bonus Program: Eligible for 3% – 7% or quarterly earnings.
Retention Bonus Program (hourly employees): $750 for Part Time Employees. Payable upon completion of 180 days of employment
Referral Bonus Program (All Employees): $750 for Part Time Employees. Payable upon completion of 180 days of employment
Tuition Reimbursement Program: Degree must be related to TTM’s business – up to $12,000 per year. Full and Part Time employees are eligible.
Export Statement: a) Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC. b) Ensure compliance with the Corporate Export policies through implementation and enforcement of these procedures at the plant level. c) Provide training, assistance and support to all departments to ensure policy compliance. d) Conduct periodic audits as required. e) Prepare and submit ITAR and EAR license application documentation as required. f) Provide feedback to Corporate Export Compliance Office for continuous improvement of procedures and overall Export Compliance program.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.