The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You’ll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email to Accessibility or call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won’t receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Performs intake activities related to the support of end-users. Documents problems they are experiencing and gathers information necessary for problem resolution. Provides support in the form of troubleshooting activities for standard problems encountered by end-users.
Follows established methodologies or procedures to determine end-user problems and provide a solution. May interact with production services, software systems engineering, applications support, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem. Escalates complex, non-routine issues to more experienced teammates. Works within standard guidelines. Makes decisions within guidelines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Follows established methodologies or procedures to determine end-user problems and provide a solution.
2. May interact with production services, software systems engineering, applications support, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
3. Escalates complex, non-routine issues to more experienced teammates.
4. Works within standard guidelines.
5. Makes decisions within guidelines.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High school diploma and two years of end-user support experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
2. Understanding of software and hardware deployed within a business.
3. Effective verbal and written communication skills for the purpose of information to end-users.
1. Associate’s or technical degree and three years of work experience in IT.
2. Knowledge of specific software and hardware.
3. Banking or financial services experience.
4. Prior experience on an IT Help Desk
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Frequently (25% – 50% of the time)
Up to 25 lbs.
Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Up to 25%
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify