To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
TikTok’s Global SMB team aims to help businesses and brands of all sizes unleash their creative side, connect with our audience, or perhaps be discovered! From designing scaled sales and service delivery programs to ensuring our customers have best-in-class tools and products at their fingertips, our SMB team combines operational expertise with a customer-centric mindset to help businesses achieve their marketing goals on TikTok no matter how big or small.
We’re looking for a Marketing Strategy & Operation Data Analyst to join our Global SMB Growth Marketing team. This position can be based in Mountain View or New York and reports to the Global SMB Growth Marketing Lead.
1. Develop and maintain the Global Growth Marketing measurement dashboards and reports, participate in strategic planning for attribution, acquisition, and overall funnel analysis.
2. Manage data & insight driven projects and pro-actively provide solutions on how to track & analyze our marketing activities globally.
3. Design a/b testing frameworks to improve content quality, provide data-oriented solutions.
4. Work with large, complex data sets. Solve difficult, non-routine analysis problems, applying advanced analytical methods & data modeling as needed. Visualize and synthesize analytics and statistical approaches into easy-to-consume tools & dashboards for teams.
5. Build and prototype analysis pipelines & tools to provide insights at scale. Manage access & availability of data, tools & resources to different teams across the organization.
1. 3+ years industry experience and a bachelor’s degree (or above) in a business field with focus on quantitative or research methods (e.g. science, mathematics, operations, business, digital marketing). Industry experience in marketing funnel analysis and understanding of B2B marketing is required.
2. Proficiency in data analysis and statistical analysis tools such as Hive/SQL/ClickHouse. Experience in front-end programming (HTML, CSS, JS) is an advantage.
3. Strong analytical and reporting skills. Experienced with BI platforms such as Tableau / Microsoft Power BI etc.
4. Experience in managing cross-functional execution. Good communicator & team player. Ability to influence teams composed of both technical and non-technical members.
5. Creative, adaptive, able to learn fast and think outside the box, curious about and keen on learning new things, compatible with the culture of internet companies.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at [email protected]
Posted Just posted