To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
$25 – $50 an hour
Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
1. Perform dining room set-up, running side work and closing duties.
2. Maintain assertive hospitality, and upsell customers by communicating thorough product
3. Serve guests according to established procedures.
4. Participate in table and dining room clean up.
5. Compute guest checks operates the P.O.S. computerized cash register system, and
6. Report tips for each shift.
7. Maintain dining room safety and sanitation.
8. Punch in, sign in, and report to the General Manager/Associate Manager on time and
in full uniform for each shift. Obtain Manager’s approval prior to punching out.
9. Attend all employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
10. Avoid leaving work area during peak periods.
11. Take breaks only at non-busy periods in compliance with the General Manager/Associate
Manager as stated in the Employee Handbook.
12. Keep a clean and professional appearance at all times.
13. Must pass alcohol certification examination.
14. Must pass general information and departmental tests with a grade of 90% or higher.
15. Perform job functions with accordance to performance standards.
16. Perform other related duties as assigned by the General Manager/associate Manager.
17. Work with “team work” always in mind.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $50.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Hiring 4 candidates for this role