Interested in working for the Golden Isles’ healthcare provider and employer of choice?
As a Registered Nurse, you will provide compassionate care at the bedside of our patients every day. You will develop and maintain positive relationships with our patients, guests, other team members, and medical staff by striving for excellence in service and quality. For our team members, this is more than a career – it’s a calling.
You will be responsible for:
• Effectively managing the care of assigned patients using knowledge, skills, judgment, and decision-making skills for the specific area and patient population
• Delivering patient care utilizing standardized evidenced-based guidelines of care and appropriate resources, including personnel, services, supplies and equipment
• Communicating, collaborating, and functioning with other members of the health team to provide optimum care
What you will need:
• Graduate of a Diploma, Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree Nursing Program
• Current RN license to practice in the State of Georgia
Why choose Southeast Georgia Health System?
• We are mission-focused to provide safe, quality, accessible, and cost-effective care to meet the health needs of the people and communities it serves
• Our workplace is as pleasant and rewarding as the setting we enjoy outside of work — imagine stepping out of your workspace and into a world of scenic beauty, outdoor recreational activities, mild winters, natural beaches, fine dining, and a full array of cultural and colonial historic attractions
• The chance to work within a culture that is collegial yet professional, has exceptional career-advancement potential, and work/life balance that is practically unparalleled
• Our facility will allow you to use, sharpen, and add to your skills without having to commute to a large city environment
• We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes generous Paid Time Off, tuition reimbursement, and wellness programs (including free 24/7 access to an onsite gym). Sign-on and relocation bonuses are available for select positions.
• The ability to be a part of the prestigious Coastal Community Health, a regional affiliation between Baptist Health, Flagler Hospital and Southeast Georgia Health System. This collaboration forms a highly-integrated hospital network focused on significant initiatives designed to enhance the quality and value of care provided to our contiguous communities