Marketing and Communications
This position provides marketing support to the sales and marketing team under the guidance of the Marketing Manager by creating and managing strategic marketing campaigns and providing performance reports to support the company Roadmap. Responsible for collaborating with the marketing team on developing and implementing all aspects of Sonora Quest marketing functions and initiatives across multiple channels. Implementing marketing strategies to achieve goals for growth objectives. Coordinating, monitoring, and reporting key marketing and sales metrics against goals. Performs all functions according to established policies, procedures, regulatory and accreditation requirements, as well as applicable professional standards.
1. Participates in organizational marketing strategy and planning, including collaboration with third-party vendors/partners.
2. Collaborates and builds relationships with key stakeholders and partners to understand business goals and develop impactful marketing strategies.
3. Develops new content and creates marketing programs to support the organization’s strategic goals through advertising, email, landing pages, website, collateral, signage, and other external and internal assets.
4. Leads voice of customer initiatives relative to SonoraQuest.com services and solutions. Includes survey development and execution as well as coordination of focus groups in collaboration with digital marketing team to gain valuable feedback on existing and new digital solutions to enhance the customer experience.
5. Responsible for competitive information maintenance and reporting to the sales team.
6. Manages content for monitors in patient service center waiting rooms.
7. Collaborates with sales and marketing leadership and subject matter experts in the preparation and delivery of responses to requests for proposals (RFPs) to attain new business and retain existing customers. Manages business review and strategic presentation development.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Our organization supports a drug-free work environment.