This opportunity is for local candidates only.
Our client is Looking for experienced Test Automation Engineer to add to their growing team. The perfect candidate can code in C# and automate functional tests for applications written in Angular using POM design pattern and able to hit the ground running with a well-established framework already in place. This candidate must have prior experience with Visual Studio 2017, Azure DevOps as well as Microsoft Test Manager. The candidate must have a track record in designing and maintaining a test automation framework and a large set of automated tests.
• Responsible for performing functional testing
• Writing and executing test cases
• Logging defects into the system
• Responsible for creating new automated tests
• Responsible for POM objects
• Maintains existing test in a fast-paced environment
• 5 years of experience as a functional tester writing/executing test cases and logging defects the past
• Bachelors degree preferred but not required
• 5 years of experience with Visual Studio 2017, TFS/Azure DevOps and Microsoft Test Manager
• 5 years experience with Automating Application using C# language and .NET
• 3 years of experience with Selenium Web Driver
• 5 years of working experience with Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
• 5 years of experience with Object Oriented Programming
• 5 years of working experience with POM design pattern
• 5 years of hands-on experience with complex relative XPath expressions
• 5 years of working experience in converting manual test cases into reliable, repeatable automated tests using Selenium and .NET C#
• 5 years of experience working with MS SQL and/or complex SQL queries
Challenging tasks. Exciting opportunities. Inspiring colleagues. We know you want more than just a job – you want to build a career and make a difference. At Solü, we’re here to help guide you through the process and ensure your success, all while keeping in mind your professional ambitions and personal values.
As a national technology staffing and software solutions provider, we take the time to learn about your short and long-term career goals, while focusing on your strengths and passions so we can present you with opportunities that directly align with your aspirations.
We’re here to help you build your career with confidence!
Our Values: Integrity is Indispensable; Centered on our Customers; Passionate about our People; Flexibility Moves us Forward
100 to 499 employees