To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
$60,000 – $70,000 a year
Tax experience: 3 years (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Show 1 more benefit
Our Firm is looking for an experienced Tax Accountant to join our fast-growing professional services remote team!
Our firm services hundreds of small business owners and high net worth individuals across multiple advisory offering including Tax Planning, Tax Implementation, and Chief Financial Officer services. Unlike most tax firms focused on compliance, Shah & Associates CPAs PA helps our clients proactively implement strategies that save them money on taxes and help build a stronger financial future.
Interested in learning more about what you will do here? Keep reading!
What You’ll Do
1) Learn Tax Planning Strategies for Business Clients
2) Meet with clients to review these stratgies and help to implement them.
3) Prepare a Tax Plan for clients and provide them with tax savings estimate.
3) Review Business Tax Returns – Form 1120S/1065
4) Review Individual Tax Returns – Form 1040
5) Perform Tax Research around different tax transactions
6) Ad Hoc Projects
What You Need to Get the Job Done
1) Prior Experience with Tax Planning a Plus. If not, this will be an opportunity for you to learn tax planning and add this valuable skill to your skillset.
2) Proven tax preparation experience
3) Solid understanding of Form 1040
4) Solid Understanding of Form 1120S/1065
5) Solid Attention to Details
6) Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
7) Customer service orientation and communication skills
8) Ability to learn new tools, technologies and leverage technology for efficiency of preparing the tax returns.
9) Strong problem solving and interpersonal communication skills
10) Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and Quickbooks (Online & Desktop) software
11) Ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks, and deliver results in a fast paced and dynamic environment with the desire for continuous improvement
12) Willingness and ability to learn new tools and technologies quickly
13) Ability to make decisions on complex challenges based on sound judgment and outside-of-the-box thinking
14) Maintain ego-free environment to help focus on solving the problem and developing solutions that will work for the long term
15) Prior Experience in Drake Tax Software is a plus but not required
What You’ll Love About Us
If you’ve got passion and enthusiasm for helping people navigate the complexity of the accounting world and a desire to come to a fast-growing professional services company to make an impact, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you!
We are 100% #remote company, and will continue to be digital-first.
We won’t be changing our minds and going back to the office. Team members want flexibility, balance, and the freedom to work from anywhere, and we fully support that.
Here are a few other perks you will receive in joining our team:
1) PTO Package
2) 401k Plan with company contributions
3) 100% Paid Health Insurance
4) 100% Paid Dental Insurance
5) 100% Remote Position
6) Paid CPEs and PTIN Renewals
7) 8 Company Paid National Holidays
8) Awesome Co-Workers!
An Equal Opportunity Employer–M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 68%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 1 day ago