The Build Engineer designs, develops, maintains, and documents software repository, software configuration management system, and build processes for its election systems products. The Associate Engineer will also create and maintain the necessary environments to support the software development life cycle.
location: AUSTIN, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 – 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
– Design, create and document, automated build and release systems for client/server, desktop, and embedded software applications.
– Document and maintain the build processes in detail.
– Monitor and administer the automated build and continuous integration process to ensure correct
build execution, and facilitate resolution of build failures
– Streamline and improve the automation and repeatability of the build and deployment processes
– Maintain versioning, release management, and archiving systems.
– Research modern technologies to streamline build and release processes, optimize source control
management, and improve reporting on software performance
– Work with Engineering and Software Quality Assurance teams to identify and prioritize process
– Windows platform configuration and services management (Windows 10)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We’ve never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we’ve expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company’s history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.
10,000 employees or more