Randstad Engineering Solutions is looking for a qualified Senior Project Engineer to lead and manage a cross-functional team in design, development, and implementation of space science instruments and technology. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing specific team efforts in support of the program cost, schedule and performance goals and is required to provide technical authority for the assigned program(s).
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
* The management of development projects and R&D programs
* Team co-ordination of proposal work for new business
* Co-ordinate the Engineering interface with the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) organization and Customer Support team
* Technically coordinate the design and development activities within the engineering functions to ensure that all customer requirements are addressed
* Manage the program plan including scope, schedule, cost, technical, resource and risk management. Establish and maintain detailed technical plans, estimates and schedules
* Lead customer design reviews, technical co-ordination meetings and in-house IPDS Engineering inputs with support from appropriate functional groups as required
* Working with stakeholders including customers, marketing, suppliers, and program management. Setting program commitments and priorities with functional focal, holding them accountable for their performance
* Mentor other Project engineers on the fundamental project engineering principals
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We’ve never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we’ve expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company’s history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.
10,000 employees or more