For this contract assignment, the Applications Development Performance Engineering Team within the Enterprise Development Capabilities & Services (EDCS) organization is looking for a System Test Engineer / System Test Engineer Senior. This team provides application performance testing/engineering support to the overall Application Development Platform within the organizations IT department. In this role resources work with a variety of application development teams ensuring their applications’ performance is thoroughly tested and meets the enterprise performance standards.
Candidates must have hands-on experience with various programming languages, scripting, and test automation.
– Creating performance test plans
– Creating performance test scripts
– Executing performance test and analyzing results
– Working with project teams to understand performance results, and making recommendations of how to improve application performance
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
– Test automation skills
– Test plan preparation, and test results analysis
– Knowledge of computer coding/programming languages (i.e. C# / .Net) and software development concepts in a large IT environment
– Experience with Selenium Web Driver, FitNesse, or other test automation tools.
Preferred skills and experiences:
– Performance testing experience
– Knowledge of Playwright, Java, Perl, Python, Ruby
– Experience with Scrum, and Agile methodologies
– Mainframe / DB2 knowledge a big plus
– In-depth knowledge of common testing methods, performance testing tools (e.g., ALM), terminology and industry practices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We’ve never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we’ve expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company’s history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.
10,000 employees or more