Are you a process driven IT professional? Are you looking to work for a company where you can grow and learn and be a part of an outstanding health and IT organization? Our client in Rockledge, FL is looking for a highly motivated Data Engineer to add to their quickly growing IT organization. This is a contract with the possibility of conversion position and 100% remote. To be considered for conversion, you must live in the State of Florida.
location: ROCKLEDGE, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $60 – 90 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
The Data Engineer IV serves as a senior technical member of an engineering team. The position will work across multiple disciplines to satisfy key business initiatives by delivering data and analytics solutions that scale efficiently while improving performance and minimizing costs. The Data Engineer IV works independently, with minimal supervision and is the lead for their technical domain or discipline. This role provides technical leadership to the engineering team, is able to work across multiple disciplines, and is looked to by others for guidance.
The Data Engineer IV is a lead contributor in developing strategies, standards, new capabilities, and design to enable faster and easier data access, automated workflows, and technical proofs of concept. The Data Engineer IV will have experience in design, implementation and support of data integration and ETL/ELT solutions within healthcare or a comparable industry. The position will require experience and working knowledge of Agile and/or Lean methodologies to deliver information services in an efficient and repeatable manner.
The Data Engineer IV proactively works with customers, stakeholders, analysts, architects, and other engineers to troubleshoot and find root cause of solution defects. They need to be excellent team players and have demonstrated experience across multiple systems.
1. Lead contributor to the development and design of end-to-end enterprise data delivery and analytic solutions using varying technologies (ETL, API, SQL, cloud), conducts reviews and validation of systems, code, and security.
2. Develops data solution and security standards for the organization.
3. Drives resolution of complex issues and implements corrective actions to prevent future occurrences.
4. Leads automation initiatives for testing and deployment.
5. Collaborates with business stakeholders to institute and advance data governance and quality frameworks.
6. Leads and coordinates cross functional teams and vendors to ensure the health of Health First’s IT systems.
7. Reviews and jointly develops specifications and requirements for complex data integration and delivery products with users, vendors, and other engineers.
8. Will manage/lead complex technical projects. Proactively communicates with users and management the status of projects and requests.
9. Supports, maintains, and troubleshoots enterprise data delivery solutions with the ability to perform root cause analysis (RCA).
10. Shares expertise with a variety of business data domains, source systems, and business processes to enable delivery of solutions applicable across the business’ clinical and business functions.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent STEM field
Licensure: None Required
Certification: Advanced data delivery-specific technical certification within one year of hire.
o Certified Data Vault 2.0 Practitioner (CDVP2)
o TDWI Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP)
o DAMA Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP)
Work Experience: Six years of experience in delivery of data engineering solutions on large, heterogeneous datasets, to include data modeling, database/data mart development, ETL/ELT/data integration, and data security.
Work Experience in Lieu of Education:
o Associates degree plus six years of applicable technical experience in areas as noted above.
o Or, in lieu of no degree, ten years of applicable technical experience in areas as noted above.
o strong understanding of current developments and trends in Information Technology in one or more of the following domains:
Data modeling / D
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We’ve never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we’ve expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company’s history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.
10,000 employees or more