The Senior Analyst, Digital Personalization will provide support for digital products and initiatives that drive a simplified, intuitive and personalized journey for clients customers across digital channels. Working with the Senior Manager of Digital Personalization, the Senior Analyst will execute personalized, machine-learning, data-driven, scalable initiatives that enable our digital content strategy in order to drive better experiences for our customers. The Senior Analyst will execute key aspects of projects and programs that will help expand clients personalization capabilities. The Senior Analyst will be comfortable working within and coordinating across multiple disciplines and priorities, and will work with cross-functional teams including Technology, UX, Creative, Digital Products, Analytics and more. The Senior Analyst will be familiar with data analytics and machine learning, and will apply analytical and customer insights to inform business requirements and continuously improve customer experiences. This individual will be customer-centric and innovative with a passion for all things digital, and will act as an advocate for personalized experiences across the client digital experience.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $34.77 – 39.77 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
– Executes key aspects of projects and programs by supporting the entire digital product lifecycle, including writing detailed business requirements; participating in agile rituals; analyzing data to ensure product features are aligned with objectives; working with user experience (UX) to ensure prototypes ensure story intent; working with development (IT) and testing (QA) teams to understand the boundaries of a story; contributing to the overall definition of strategy and scope, including working with business stakeholders to understand the goals; and identifying and sharing opportunities for improvement across product and process
– Collaborates with cross-functional internal teams and business stakeholders (Digital Products and Analytics, UX, Technology, Operations, Customer Experience, Marketing, Brand, Loyalty, Social, Sales, and more) and external vendors to launch personalized programs and partnerships
– Analyzes data to ensure features are aligned with product goals and objectives, and are delivering the most customer and business value
– Assists with creation of leadership-level presentations and reports in order to give visibility to recent accomplishments and showcase results
EDUCATION AND/OR BACKGROUND
– Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of relevant work experience
– Master’s degree
YEAR(S) OF RELATED EXPERIENCE
– 3-5 years of relevant experience
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES
– Ability to collaborate with and influence wide range of partners and stakeholders
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Excellent presentation skills
– Excellent project management skills
– Excellent analytical skills
– Ability to adapt to changing business environment and priorities
– Ability to grow as a subject matter expert
– Ability to make decisions
– Proven solutions-oriented mindset and innovative thinker
– Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program,
Randstad was founded in 1960 by Frits Goldschmeding. We’ve never let go of his passion or the values that he established. By staying true to those fundamentals, we’ve expanded to represent more than 90 percent of the HR services market.
We provide outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, accounting and finance, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. We can’t wait to tell you all about it.
Our mission is to be a world leader in matching demand for, and supply of, labor and HR services. We believe in the value of work as a unifying force that shapes society for the better. We live by the core values established early in our company’s history: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection and simultaneous promotion of all interests.
10,000 employees or more