$54358 – $81518 / Per Year
• Utilizes PeopleSoft HRMS to do the following:
• Create and maintain job requisitions.
• Enters Applicant Personal Data, Education, License, Membership, Competency and other information.
• Schedule and track applicants and interviews.
• Maintain applicant records.
• Track job offers and maintain appropriate documentation.
• Process and enter new employee information.
• Administers employment processes for maintenance and non represented positions, including recruitment, testing, interviewing and investigations. Extends contingent job offers and maintains appropriate documentation; ensures that required employment activities are satisfactorily processed before finalizing hiring actions.
• Prepares, coordinates and administers the annual maintenance system pick and quarterly pick. Coordinates the printing/sorting/numbering of job advertisements and job vacancy notices, bump notices and award sheets. Conducts pick, verifies education and experience, and determines if employee is qualified for the position. Awards maintenance jobs based on qualifications and seniority. Coordinates with managers, assistant managers, or supervisor of maintenance employee(s) who are to be drug tested due to safety sensitive position awarded. Updates and maintains maintenance database records and prepares various reports. Distributes the final award reports to Benefits and Compensation Services and Accounting to update PeopleSoft and to all maintenance locations. Conducts classroom instruction and practical applications training to newly hired maintenance employees; demonstrates proper procedures for bidding, bumping and picking jobs within the maintenance section.
Job requirements include:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• BS/BA degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, Business Administration or related field from an accredited school. Related experience may be substituted for the education on a year-for-year basis.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Human Resources interviewing, recruitment, and employment process and familiarity with union contractual matters.
• Knowledge and understanding of Employment/EEO laws and regulations.
• Effective and professional communication and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated ability in the use of Windows and Microsoft Word.
• Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) Certification from the Society for Human Resources Management.
• Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial Relations, or related field from an accredited school.
• Demonstrated ability in the use of Microsoft Excel.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Interested candidates should forward a cover letter (with salary requirements) and resume.