$16 – $17 / Per Hour
* Stimulates emotional, intellectual, and social growth of students by developing and directing educational programs and activities tailored to assigned class; supervising day care.
* Provides safe environment by maintaining orderly, clean, and appealing facilities; eliminating or removing known safety hazards; following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal recommendations.
* Encourages students’ participation by providing interactive activities.
* Informs staff and parents of curriculum by preparing and submitting lesson plans; posting schedules and curriculum outlines.
* Keeps parents informed by posting parent information in the classroom; maintaining and sharing records of child’s progress and behavior.
* Encourages development of student self-control by utilizing classroom management and modeling techniques.
* Improves educational quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
* Enhances pre-school center reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
-Must meet state and franchise requirements for Early childhood education
-Must have at least 12 Early Childhood Education units- Teachers
-Must have above qualifications including infant/toddlers units for
-Must have high school diploma or equivalent
-Must be at least 18 years of age
-Live Scan Fingerprint and criminal clearance
-Up dated vaccinations completed