Kelley Galloway Smith Goolsby, PSC has a position available for a Senior or Manager, CPA licensed and has at least five – eight years’ experience at our Cincinnati, Ohio location. Other requirements are as follows:
• Manage and develop client relationships.
• Assume responsibility for large tax and audit assignments falling within his/her expertise.
• Supervise, train and evaluate personnel assigned to the engagement.
• Be responsible for procedures in connection with client engagement assignments, including planning, personnel scheduling, time control, compliance with due dates and quality control of such services.
• Supervise more than one project engagement at a time.
• Review work papers and the completed projects for final Director review.
• Communicate Firm policies and technical information to professional personnel through individual or group meetings.
• Motivate and assist staff in professional development.
• Look for opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
• Represent the Firm in professional and service development.
• Assist Directors with practice development and practice management.