To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
MicroStation: 3 years (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Civil engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
· You will work with the Project Manager and the Civil Engineering team to handle the production of engineering drawings
· You will also be a part of the development, planning, and creation of documentation addressing details such as layout, grading, utilities, stormwater management, erosion/sediment control, roadways, water resources, and regulatory compliance.
· Essential functions also include providing support to ensure the accurate and timely completion of projects to remain compliant with Company and client standards and requirements.
· Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in Civil Drafting
· Proficiency with Microstation, AutoCAD is required
· Must be detail-oriented, with excellent oral and written communication skills in team environments
· Ability to meet deadlines and multi-tasking
· Ability to work over 40 hours per week if necessary
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Work Location: Remote
Application response rate: 60%
Hiring 2 candidates for this role