Environmental Science Teacher required US
Hiring high school teachers to author an online course on Environmental Science for US high school students.
We are currently developing a course named “Environmental Science” for US high school (9-12 grade) students that covers environmental science objectives. The content will be in electronic form, and the courses will be delivered online to students. The lessons in these courses will include tutorials and assessments. This project will continue for the next 4-6 months and will have regular work for the SMEs/writers.
Key responsibilities expected from SME are as follows:
1. Review course outline prepared by the team
2. Write content in the lesson outlines based on the standards provided in the course outline
3. Review the content/storyboard written by writers for factual accuracy and flow
4. Answer queries raised by the writers during storyboard creation
5. Help us point out topics in the course which can be created as animations
6. Help us point out topics in the course which can be created as simulations
7. Help us point out topics in the course which can be created as videos
8. Point out useful reference materials for the course
Required: Minimum of 8-10 years experience, of which 4-10 years should have been in full time teaching –
1) environmental science
2) life science / biology (high school courses that include ecology)
3) earth science
Someone whose master’s degrees or baccalaureate major is one of the following areas
2) geology or geo-biology
3) meteorology, oceanography, or atmospheric science
Please revert if you are interested with your detailed CV.
Please revert if you are interested with your detailed CV at malvika.mishra attherate ixiasolutions.com
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Work Location: Remote