$35,000 – $45,000 a year
Are you looking for an entry-level Service Leadership role that will allow you to make a HUGE impact on our Clients and your Team? This may be the perfect opportunity for you!
InTech Solutions, Inc. is a small, fast-growing I.T. Managed Services and Consulting firm focused on providing security-centric solutions and CMMC Compliance. We are headquartered in Greensburg, PA and seeking the right fit candidate help us grow as our IT Service Coordinator.
The IT Service Coordinator keeps the service flowing for our Support and Professional Services Teams and assures we attain maximum utilization of our internal and field technical resources through daily dispatch and assessment/assignment of tickets, front line troubleshooting, and follow up of service requests. The IT Service Coordinator also communicates with clients to keep them informed of incident progress, as well as notifying them of any impending changes or outages.
Why Choose InTech?
Is This You?
· You love serving others to achieve positive outcomes for clients and your team
· 1 year of customer service experience (and LIKE serving others)
· Strong computing skills (you’ll be using a computer all day); open and eager to learn new technologies (you have to assess the incoming tickets and people are making requests about technology – if you don’t want to learn about it, this job will be soul-sucking for you)
· Ability to work on multiple priorities or tickets simultaneously (we are consultants and fast-pace – you will never be bored!)
· Excellent listening and verbal/written communications skills
· You are problem-solving oriented, resourceful and detail oriented; know how to find answers and when to escalate
· Willingness to develop personally and professionally: You want to grow into an Awesome Leader
· Our Principles really speak to you (find them here: https://www.intechit.net/files/2022/01/INTECH_ThePrinciples.pdf)
· The right candidate can expect a competitive compensation plan depending on skill level, with benefits offered. Future growth of knowledge, skills, duties and compensation is available. We are growing and want to attract people to grow with us!
Want to apply? Very important you follow these steps to be considered:
· Send us your Resume in PDF format
· Send us a Cover Letter detailing your salary requirements, specifically WHY you want to work at InTech, and WHY you’re looking for a new opportunity.
Can’t wait to meet you!
Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $35,000 – $45,000/year, depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location