To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
From $17.50 an hour
Restaurant experience: 2 years (Preferred)
US work authorization (Preferred)
We are looking to employ a hardworking and dedicated food runners and bussers to support our servers and ensure that tables are cleared, cleaned, and properly set for patrons. The server assistant’s responsibilities include preparing and refilling beverages, assisting servers with processing payments, removing trash, and sanitizing restaurant menus. You should also be able to perform end-of-day clean-up duties.
To be successful, you should be well-organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment. Ultimately, should demonstrate effective communication skills and achieve excellent customer service at all times.
· Clearing plates, utensils, and glassware from tables as required.
· Carrying tableware to the kitchen area.
· Preparing tables for arriving patrons by wiping up spills, clearing away crumbs, replacing soiled linen, and setting up tableware, napkins, and condiments.
· Delivering food to tables.
· Responding to patrons’ requests and informing management of any complaints.
· Arranging tables and chairs to accommodate larger groups of patrons.
· Ensuring that the server station is adequately stocked with necessary restaurant supplies.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $17.50 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 53%
Hiring 3 candidates for this role