At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
· Candidates that will be considered for this opportunity can be located near any Henkel Adhesives Manufacturing facility
· Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
· Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice
· Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area
· Monitors KPIs for engineering processes
· Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise
· Work as a leader with Full project lifecycle ownership of multiple capital projects; successful project delivery will include full implementation from conceptual design through initiation and deployment for assigned projects.
· Must be able to lead and supporting project process safety requirements such as: Basic and Detailed Risk Assessments, HAZOP, MOC, PSSR, LOPA, SIS, etc.
· Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, & tools to effectively manage capital projects
· Support engineering and operational initiatives across the global and northern American AO network
· Ability to travel up to 50% of the time required
· BS or MS Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering required
· Proven track record in Project Management in chemical processing industry
· Ability to manage multiple projects.
· Strong technical and data analysis skills required
is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran
status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other
legally protected characteristics.
does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies.
Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,
Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an
unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be
invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a
fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her
manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will
not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job
500 to 999 employees