To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
$43 – $49 an hour
The industrial engineer will find ways to prevent waste and inefficiency in production processes.
They will design efficient systems that integrate workers, information, machines, and materials to make or provide services.
The industrial engineer will also design equipment to coordinate production planning to minimize production issues and costs while ensuring products meet quality standards. They will design, develop, and maintain manufacturing routes to maximize effectiveness, efficiency, and space. The industrial engineer will also make sure the company complies with all industry standards for safety while meeting the design standards and guidelines. They will also work in a support role as needed on less complex projects. The need of the company may require individuals to perform other functions.
1) Support and ensure compliance with Company policies regarding ergonomics.
2) Optimize manpower, machines, materials, and methods for all production lines.
3) Draft and design plant layout, materials, and workspace for maximum efficiency.
4) Develop production (WIP) dunnage, cart handling, and assist in warehouse storage and retrieval systems.
5) Participate in development of FIFO optimization on the manufacturing floor and in the warehouse areas.
6) Participate in the development of new launch processes, process flow diagrams, and PFMEA.
7) Track engineering changes and develop systems and methods to communicate the changes to the shop
floor to ensure smooth and efficient transitions from old to new level assemblies.
8) Work with corporate Design Engineering and Purchasing to ensure Manufacturing Bills of Materials are
input and costed accurately.
9) Track and report variances to Budgeted Work Standards (BWS).
10) Participate in Continuous Improvement meetings and support team objectives to enhance productivity.
11) Participate in 8D and 5-Why problem solving groups to understand impact to BWS and efficiencies.
12) Support and ensure compliance with current quality and environmental systems.
You should be proficient in:
$43 – $49 / hr
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43.00 – $49.00 per hour