To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
From $22 an hour
US work authorization (Required)
JOB TITLE: IT Support Specialist
DATE: June 2022
JOB STATUS: Full-time, 30-40/week – Hourly, Sunday – Thursday work week
REPORTS TO: Business Manager
To provide oversight of campus IT needs and special projects, support for software and hardware issues, and manage all campus IT infrastructure.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manage and maintain all networking systems (Cisco and Ubiquity)
2. Ensure access to all Glenkirk file servers
3. Assist in managing and maintaining campus security systems
4. User management through Active Directory, Office365 and Azure AD.
5. Manage and maintain Glenkirk phone systems (NEC Univerge SV 8100)
6. Troubleshoot and deliver end-user support in a Mac OSX and Windows environment.
7. Administer WordPress and GSuite.
8. Attend Safety & Security team meetings. Provide cyber security input and maintain camera systems.
9. Manage IT inventory and asset tracking (Microsoft Dynamics)
10. Provide end user support in a courteous and timely manner
11. Troubleshoot IT systems quickly and maintain high up-time environment
12. Implement new technology to support the church vision when directed
13. Manage and monitor on-site and remote VMWare ESXi Hosts
14. Administer Windows servers and Linux servers
15. Monitor Glenkirk network (LibreNMS, Zabbix)
16. Maintain and test backup systems
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
Glenkirk follows all LA County Health Department mandates and protocols.
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role