To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
$52,726 – $127,785 a year
Job Title: Business Analysis
Job Summary and Responsibilities
The: Business Analysis role primarily serves in the Applications Department to work in our Bronx Administrative office in New York. As an: Business Analysis, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the following areas:
Essen Healthcare is currently seeking Full-time eClinicalworks Business Analysis. The Business Analysis works in conjunction with the VP Of IT Applications as part of a team to support and maintain the clinical information system and enterprise applications. This role will collaborate with medical, billing, and operational leaders to standardize, streamline, and optimize clinical workflows to meet the strategic goals of the organization.
· Performs operational support, maintenance and system configuration as defined in departmental operating procedures.
· Identifies, analyzes and resolves data and system issues of intermediate complexity.
· Works independently in support of team initiatives
· Gathers requirements, develops specifications prepares documentation.
· Develops, validates and executes comprehensive test plans and workflow analysis
· Communicates effectively with Operational/Clinical leadership, clients and colleagues.
· Understand and comply with all enterprise and IS departmental information security policies, procedures, and standards.
· Support the integration of information technology department in the development, design, and implementation of Essen Medical Group.
· Support all compliance activities related to state, federal regulatory requirements, healthcare accreditation standards, and all other applicable regulations that govern the use and disclosure of patient, financial, or other confidential information.
· Will be required to train the trainer, End user, and Support staff
· Participates in the review and testing of major releases and upgrades, evaluating new functionality and master file changes for new features including training and support
· Provide Tier II Support to end users with systems inquires via EMR ticketing process
· Develop exercises and activities that enhance the learning process.
· Frequently travels from location to location within the healthcare system to complete gap analysis.
· Supports end users with at-the-elbow go-live support, post-live refresher, optimization, new hire, and skills-enhancement training
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,726.39 – $127,784.76 per year
Fair Chance Hiring supported
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Speak with the employer
Hiring 2 candidates for this role