To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Up to $200,000 a year
Show 4 more benefits
The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is looking for our next Automotive Service Director is located at Elmhurst Acura, The Automotive Service Director is the leader of the Service Department within Napleton’s dealerships. This role drives the performance of the Service Area by attracting, developing, and retaining great talent and creating an exceptional service experience for our customers.
Elmhurst Acura is a newly remodeled facility.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to join one of the country’s largest and most successful automotive dealership groups and Apply Today!
The Ed Napleton Automotive Group is affiliated with over 25 brands of new vehicles and 50+ dealerships throughout eight states. Our strength comes from the more than 3,500 employees nationwide. We are currently the tenth largest automotive group in the country, providing incredible growth opportunity.
What We Offer:
· Aggressive compensation plans
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· 401K and additional benefits
· Accrued Vacation Time
· Discounts on products, services, and vehicles
· Growth Opportunities
· Family Owned and Operated – 90+ years in business!
· Relocation assistance and hiring bonus available for qualified experienced candidates
· Setting a clear vision and goals for the Service Department to achieve targeted performance goals.
· Driving a highly efficient sales and production operation to quickly service Customers while ensuring a fix it right the first time, experience.
· Engaging and motivating the team to achieve key goals and performance expectations following Napleton’s processes.
· Attracting, developing, and retaining the very best talent for the Service Department.
· Creating an exceptional customer experience to drive customer loyalty.
· Ensuring the Service area is customer-customer ready with proper displays and information.
· Managing the business in accordance with Napleton and the manufacturer requirements and processes.
· Analyzing the business to determine opportunities and developing actions plans to improve performance.
· Driving the business though day to day involvement in the operations.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Automotive Service Management experience in a high -volume dealership
· Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
· Ability to attract, develop, and retain talent.
· Experience and desire to work with technology
· Valid Driver’s License and have and maintain an acceptable driving record.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws
Service Director, Service Manager, Automotive Service Manager, Automotive Service Director
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $200,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location
Hiring 1 candidate for this role
Posted 1 day ago