• Complimentary meal from our free meal menu OR 50% off any meal during your shift.
• 20% discount on any food purchase at Eat’n Park, Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
• Paid time off
• Management career advancement opportunities
• Access to continuous development with Smile Universe
• Eligibility for 401k, vision, dental and medical plans
• Serving food to guests in an assigned section, following the company policies and procedures
• Complete understanding of the menu to ensure excellent guest service
• Entering guest orders into the computer system, including all special instructions
• Keeping alert to guests needs such as pre-bussing, refilling drinks, and attending to accidents
• Follow the uniform dress code and maintain proper hygiene
• Work well with others and assist fellow team members
• Standing and or walking- 100% of the time
• Occasionally lifting up to 50 lbs and frequently lifting up to 20 lbs
• Team members are also required to perform other tasks as directed by a supervisor.
?Eat’n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of ours for over 70 years.