US work authorization (Required)
EagleRidge Energy is an Independent Oil & Gas Acquisition, Development & Production company with its primary focus of operations in the Barnett Shale of North Texas. We are committed to the principals that are best practices for safety, protection of the environment and productivity. We are dedicated to developing our natural resources in a cost effective and environmentally conscious way.
The Completions Engineer is responsible for the design, planning, and execution of various completions related projects including up-hole recompletions, vertical well refracs, horizontal well refracs, and new well completions. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, self-sufficient, and comfortable working on a small team in a dynamic environment. At times the completions engineer may be asked to assist in production engineering tasks. Completions experience in unconventional reservoirs is required and production engineering experience is preferred.
· Responsible for the design, planning, and execution of new well completions, up-hole recompletions, vertical and horizontal well refrac treatments.
· Work closely with geologists and other engineers to identify recompletion candidates and optimum completions designs
· Responsible for managing service providers with the aim of obtaining the highest level of cost-effective service for projects
· Prepare completions procedures, wellbore schematics, and cost estimates for all projects
· Perform post project review of costs, job execution, and well performance vs. expectations
· Provide input in the development of policies, best practices, and standards related to completions activities
· Supervise completions activities both in person and/or remotely whenever operations are taking place
· Assist production engineering team with well work operations, well monitoring, and production optimization as needed
· Maintain accurate field cost estimates and monthly accrual reporting
Skills and Experience
· 5-10 years of experience in the oil and gas industry
· 3-5 years of completions engineering experience in unconventional reservoirs
· Production engineering experience preferred
· Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering required, Petroleum Engineering degree preferred
· Candidate must be resourceful, self-sufficient, and comfortable leading and executing projects with minimal support
· Thorough knowledge of hydraulic fracturing, wireline, and workover operations
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations