STARTING SALARY FOR THIS POSITION IS 100,000. THIS IS NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Directs and manages human resources functions, such as recruiting, on-line application system and processing, career counseling, and overall customer service, with a specific focus on increasing diversity in the district. Works collaboratively with local and out of state universities and colleges, businesses, and community organizations to develop partnerships and a pipeline for diverse college graduates.
Essential Functions Percent of Job
1. Manages Human Resources operations; recruits, interviews, selects, orients, trains, coaches, counsels, and disciplines diverse staff. 10%
2. Leads human resources objectives in line with district strategic objective of increasing diversity among our teachers, specifically men of color, and using data to analyze gaps and propose solutions, to include incentive plans and Future Educators of America programs in high schools. 20%
3. Researches, develops, writes, and updates policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines related to diversity initiatives, including The Ones. 10%
4. Leads, plans, and delivers presentations to Board, community/business partners, and college students related to diversity recruitment, retention, and initiatives. 20%
5. Develops and recommends budgets, schedules, marketing, communication, and events for diversity recruitment initiatives, including partnerships with HBCUs and HSIs. 20%
6. Performs other duties as assigned. 10%
Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. Master’s degree preferred.
Experience: Five (5) years supervisory and/or administrative experience. Administrative school-based experience preferred.
Certifications & Licenses: Florida Department of Education Certification in Administration and Supervision or Duval County Substitute certification.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)