To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
From $9.80 an hour
Restaurant experience: 1 year (Required)
Food handling: 1 year (Required)
US work authorization (Required)
Food Handler Certification (Preferred)
Do you have a passion for customer service along with the ability to be flexible and adapt to any situation? Are you outgoing with a positive attitude? DoubleTree by Hilton Paradise Valley Resort is looking to fill Restaurant Servers role. Seeking for Full-Time or Part-Time? We have both available!
We are a group of hard-working professionals focused on anticipating our guest’s needs and exceeding their expectations. This is a great opportunity for someone with several years of customer service experience who wants to enter the hospitality industry in a highly visible role. As a Hilton Associate, you will receive up to100 discounted room nights per year at any Hilton property throughout the world. Our full-time Associates are eligible for a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) participation, and 12 paid days off after one year of employment.
To be considered for the position, you can apply directly via our website and attach your resume to the application:
1. Serves ice water and/or coffee upon greeting the table.
2. Presents menu to diner, suggesting dinner courses, appropriate wines, and answering questions regarding food preparation.
3. Writes order on check or memorizes it.
4. Relays order to kitchen or bar and serves courses from kitchen and service bars.
5. Garnishes and decorates dishes preparatory to serving.
6. Serves patrons from dish at table on occasion.
7. Observes diners to fulfill any additional request and to perceive when meal has been completed.
8. Totals bill and accepts payment or refers patron to cashier.
9. Replenishes supplies and prepares for the next meal.
10. Takes the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Use arithmetic to total costs and make change.
2. Talk with different kinds of people to find out what services they want and to give them information.
3. Stand or walk for varying lengths of time, sometimes for long periods.
4. Move fingers and hands easily and quickly to handle things like dishes, money and merchandise.
5. Lift and carry things like heavy trays.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Education HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience None required
Licenses/Certifications Must have TIPS and Food Safety certifications.
Physical Requirements: Indicate requirements that are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform theessential duties of this job.
Ability to speak and hear. Close and distance vision. Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs. Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
Working Conditions: Indicate the environmental aspects of the job.
Continually works in normal office conditions and in close proximity to others.
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need dictates.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $9.80 per hour
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 89%
Hiring 3 candidates for this role