REVIT Architectural Project Manager / Residential Home Builder
IMPORTANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENT: Please include a cover letter, resume, and work samples
with your application.
Coval Homes is looking for a new member to add to our very talented team. Below you will find a brief
description of the qualifications required.
But first Who are we: www.covalhomes.com/about
We are looking for a creative team player to join our construction company serving Pierce, Mason, Kitsap,
Thurston and King counties. We are a well-established semi-custom on your lot home builder. We
specialize in new home construction from ADU’s to large single-family residences. We have an opening
for a lead architectural project manager to join an exceptionally talented and fun team.
· A minimum of 2 to 5+ years of total drafting experience with REVIT in the residential new home market.
· Four year degree preferred or license or work equivalent
· Modeling, drafting and detailing architectural residential home designs in Revit
· Detailed understanding of all facets of residential construction blueprints (architectural, structural, civil, mechanical, plumbing, electrical, and special systems)
· Self-directed experience with all phases of the architectural process, including: space planning and programming, schematic design, code research, permitting processes, design, drafting, project documentation and construction administration. Work in conjunction with client, Sales and Operations teams during the preliminary design phase of each project
· Knowledge of 2018/2015/2012/2009 IRC/IBC/ANSI Codes
· Understanding of how buildings are constructed, construction sciences, Timber frame and/or construction experience
· Good communication skills with the team as well as clients.
· Good writing skills to communicate with clients and team members.
· Enjoys a collaborative dynamic environment with lots of opportunity.
Required Skills and Abilities
· Highly Proficient at Revit
· Proficient CAD drafting skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010
· Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator are preferred.
· Proficient CAD drafting skills as well as 3D rendering ability.
· Lead designer working with clients and staff to create new floor plans and customize our existing plans.
· Reads architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical floor plans, section and elevations;
· Confers with engineer of record and project management staff to resolve problems and explaining drawings to production or construction teams and providing adjustments as necessary
· Produce Construction Documents
· Maintain Base Plans and Produce Design Documents
· Architectural Drawings and 2D Renderings
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work to that needs to be performed. It is
not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Salary and Compensation
· Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
· Remote work experience – Please note: This position requires you to be available for Zoom
meetings, and phone calls in your home office 5 days a week.
NOTE: Telecommuting from other times zones and/or states will not work for this position.
· Full time position 8-4PM Mon-Fri
· Paid Holidays
· Company Paid Medical Benefits for Employee
· Mileage Compensation
Search Firms Please Read Carefully:
Coval Homes LLC is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment
opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at
Coval Homes LLC via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search
agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Coval Homes LLC. No fee will be
paid in the event the candidate is hired by Coval Homes LLC as a result of the referral or through other
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $78,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote