Up to $200,000 a year
Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Customer is an IT-oriented office which aims to revolutionize analysis by creating and supporting tools that enable analysts to find relevant information more effectively and to identify connections in data. The Customer seeks program management support for its jointly-developed search and discovery applications, which involves constant collaboration with the Customer’s IT partners and Mission users of the applications to ensure the full range of user needs are captured and managed. In particular, the Customer seeks program management to focus on the adoption of these applications in other organizations.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $200,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor shall have the following required skills, certifications, and demonstrated experience:
• Demonstrated experience scheduling, facilitating, and notetaking for meetings that bring together multiple government agencies.
• Demonstrated experience engaging users to preview software and elicit their feedback and requirements.
• Demonstrated experience working and communicating at various levels, such as amongst peers, technical and mission partners, management, and executive level customers.
• Demonstrated experience communicating with technologists and translating non-technical information into IT jargon and vice versa.
• Demonstrated experience with program management techniques such as creating, drafting, and reviewing process documents and task lists, writing requirements, and tracking their status.
• Demonstrated experience with intelligence analyst workflows and analytic technology.
• Demonstrated experience participating in change management activities, such as the adoption of new technologies to replace legacy systems.
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
• Demonstrated experience supporting the delivery of regular training classes for the Customer’s enterprise search and discovery applications.
• Demonstrated experience with the Customer’s search and discovery applications and analytic workflow processes.
• Demonstrated experience training analysts to use analytic software applications.
• Demonstrated experience creating content for presentations, such as PowerPoint slides.
• Demonstrated experience managing requirements in an Agile environment.
• Demonstrated experience using JIRA project management software.
• Demonstrated experience with the Customer’s analytic technology efforts and analytic workflows.
• Demonstrated experience at the working level with the Customer’s Project Management Framework.
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
Employee Referral Bonus:
Paid Time Off (PTO):
Tuition and Training:
Internal Tracking -V1512-01