Up to $2,000 a week
Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a Polygraph.
The Customer’s office is responsible for building and operating a hybrid-cloud mission infrastructure and services, hosting dozens of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS), and custom applications, as well as a large data lake. The system has on-premises components deployed at multiple data centers, as well as use of commercial cloud resources. The Contractor will work in a 24 hour, 7 day a week operations center environment providing in-depth Tier 1 and Tier 2 level support and problem resolution for technology products and applications. The Customer requires a team of Contractors with a strong customer service background and strong organizational skills to facilitate the accreditation and document systems deployments across the environment and provide support to a globally diverse workforce.
The Contractor Team shall work closely with Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4 engineers and support customers in the Customer’s environment locally and provide online and phone support.
The Contractor Team shall work in an organization that provides 24-hour IT operational support and will be required to work 12 hour day shifts and alternating weekends.
The Contractor Team shall support and perform routine maintenance of infrastructure components as identified by Customer such as back-ups, system monitoring, patching, provisioning, server maintenance, database maintenance.
The Contractor Team shall support information security activities to maintain security accreditation, as designated by Customer.
The Contractor Team shall support the monitoring of infrastructure hybrid-cloud services, as identified by Customer.
The Contractor Team shall perform enhanced application checks, any documented trouble shooting, and if needed check data flows, perform comprehensive searches, monitor application performance, as identified by Customer.
The Contractor Team shall provide metrics and reports to support Customer assessments of infrastructure and applications components as defined by the Customer.
The Contractor Team shall monitor and manage various COTS and custom applications, server hardware and accesses across the overall enterprise.
The Contractor Team shall review reports of critical issues and ensure appropriate resources are assigned to the problem.
The Contractor Team shall make resource management and work prioritization decisions.
The Contractor Team shall create, lead, or participate in various quick response “tiger teams” comprised of technical experts tasked with resolving an operational problem or service outage.
The Contractor Team shall provide written situation reports and provide impact analysis documentation.
The Contractor Team shall provide thorough IT consulting, triage and problem resolution for technical products and applications to meet existing standard operating procedures.
The Contractor Team shall interact with customers to troubleshoot and resolve moderately complex issues.
The Contractor Team shall coordinate the transition of IT service policies that impact IT infrastructure.
The Contractor Team shall propose and review new concepts, program plans, and policies to provide substantive input that guides implementation, including writing security plans, MOUs and SLAs and gathering relevant metrics.
The Contractor Team shall recommend upgrades of hardware and software, or modifications to procedures to improve efficiency and maintain regulatory compliance.
The Contractor Team shall gather and analyze data, and brief all levels of management on findings.
The Contractor Team shall triage first call resolution for user initiated trouble tickets associated with applications and data with an ability to determine and isolate user problems from systemic-enterprise issues.
The Contractor Team shall develop and maintain recall roster of system points of contact for Tier 2 and higher support.
The Contractor Team shall assist with documentation of after action reports, incident resolution and next steps.
The Contractor Team shall track user tickets to resolution and validate customer satisfaction.
The Contractor Team shall brief senior leadership on daily topics that impact system performance.
The Contractor Team shall solicit, analyze and track customer feedback.
The contractor team shall attend Customer provided ‘how to’ training from system owners or Tier3 providers, as requested by the Customer.
The Contractor Team shall develop and update and maintain standard operating procedures in a central repository.
Position Level: Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $185,000.00 per year
B4Corp Estimated Salary Ranges:
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 – Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 – Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 – Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 – Full Performance $60,000 $100,000
The Contractor Team shall have the following required skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
• Demonstrated experience as a technical help desk position supporting various versions of the Windows platform, internet browsers, and custom applications used in a high paced business environment.
• Demonstrated experience of multiple desktop programs, configuration and debugging techniques, such as Check_MK, Splunk dashboards, ServiceNow, SharePoint, Active Directory and custom applications
• Demonstrated experience working with Check_MK, Splunk, Solarwinds or other monitoring software.
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities, eliciting information from customer, and gathering and maintaining information related to incidents.
• Demonstrated experience tailoring technical responses to all levels of technical experience.
• Demonstrated experience maintaining granular level documentation and preparing for various levels of technical ability and management.
• Demonstrated experience with TCP/IP and general networking issues.
• Demonstrated experience providing superior customer service and support.
• Demonstrated experience resolving issues efficiently and contributing to the improvement of the infrastructure.
• Demonstrated experience troubleshooting technical issues and applying critical thought to problems.
Skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not required to perform the work include:
• Demonstrated experience developing in ServiceNow.
• Demonstrated experience with IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager or Jira.
• Demonstrated experience creating and analyzing data metrics.
• Demonstrated experience with Tableau.
• Demonstrated experience with data mining tools.
• Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services or Cloud administration.
• Demonstrated experience with interpersonal and organization skills and working both independently and in a team environment.
• Demonstrated experience with negotiating issues, having sound judgment, and proper decision-making.
• Associate Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, System Engineering, Information Management or related field.
o SharePoint Administrator
B4CORP Company Information
B4Corp is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants to support the United States of America’s intelligence community and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead, highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to excel at meeting the client’s needs. B4Corp is looking for information technology professionals that have a high sense of personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission drive.
B4Corp’s dedication and care for its employees is reflected in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our salaries are second to none. B4Corp’s benefits reflect the company’s policy of putting the employees first. Our health insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for the future. B4Corp’s maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy, along with the company’s cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp’s commitment to its employees.
Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
Employee Referral Bonus:
Paid Time Off (PTO):
Tuition and Training:
Internal Tracking -V1495-01