Creating the future of sport inspires our work every single day. We’re always on the lookout for talented new students. Always learning, always improving. Curiosity keeps us growing both as a company and as individuals. Come test your strengths, broaden your skills, share your input, and pursue your passion with an internship at our North America headquarters.
* Assists in developing the marketing/ product strategy of the Business Unit
* Assists the product process from brief through to range launch
* Works with product team and business development managers to organize and implement projects, meetings, and activities
* Assists product line managers on product process
* Studies, learns, and interacts with consumer group activities; gaining an expertise on relevant target consumers
* Responsible for data base management – project input, tracking, and analysis
* Responsible for constant systems updates, input, and management
* Keeps in constant contact to the BU’s communicating and analyzing product ranges.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite, Internet search engines, and Adobe Illustrator.
* Ability to research and present depth business research.
* Ability to present in front of large and small groups.
* Strong interpersonal communication skills
* Knowledge of basic footwear/apparel concepts in construction and fabrication preferred
* Category specific understanding preferred
* Currently enrolled in College/University
* Anticipated graduation date is between December 2023 and August 2024
* Eligible to work in the US without restrictions.
* Available to participate in our full-time internship program from end of May/June to August 2023
COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY
As a reminder, adidas requires all U.S. based employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status through our third-party vendor, CareValidate. The Employee vaccination Policy and adidas’ partnership with CareValidate will be reviewed with your team member during Brand Orientation. adidas is an equal opportunity employer and will consider requests for accommodation in accordance with all relevant laws.
APPLICATION TASK | ADIDAS 1-PAGER
On April 19, 2021 we launched , our biggest brand campaign. We are rebellious optimists driven by action to shape a better future together. We see the world with possibilities where others only see the impossible.
Instead of a cover letter, please submit a 1-page PDF answering the following prompt: Show us who you are and what “impossible is nothing” means to you. This is your chance to think outside the box, show adidas your authentic self and what makes you passionate about joining the Brand. The only requirement is that the adidas 1-Pager is submitted as a PDF. It can be in any format such as print, visual, written, digital, a link, etc.
2023 INTERNSHIP PROGRAM OVERVIEW
The Internship Program includes the following elements to round out the work you do with your team on a day-to-day basis:
* Intern Orientation
* Speaker Series with business leadership
* Cross-Functional opportunity
* Social Activities
NOTE: The application for a 2023 internship will close on Sunday, January 15th at 11:59pm PST. We will not accept any late applications. You will receive confirmation that your application has been received and we will communicate your status after the application closes in February. Thank you for your patience while we review your candidacy!
Want to get a behind the scenes look at our Portland office?