To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
eHome Counseling Group is a leading nationwide behavioral healthcare platform delivering the highest quality online mental health counseling. Our virtual counseling sessions are “face-to-face” via video from a computer, tablet or mobile device. It’s convenient, private, accessible and affordable. (www.ehomecounselinggroup.com)
Our vision is simple. Accessible mental health care for everyone. Our mission is to expand access to life-changing counseling that provides healing, hope and freedom. We are built on innovation, excellence, compassion and integrity.
Are you someone who:
· Truly wants to help people?
· Is adaptable and flexible?
· Is a dependable professional who enjoys interacting with clients by phone, email or text?
· Works quickly and efficiently with a high degree of quality?
We’re seeking a Client Care Specialist with the drive and energy to make sure our clients receive the best service possible. This role is responsible for coordinating client registration, documentation, appointments, and insurance verification/authorization to facilitate a smoothly run environment and support delivery of quality patient service. We’ll also need you to really know your way around a computer and be comfortable supporting customers through phone, online chat, or email. Clients will rely on you to answer their questions, address their concerns, and help them with a particular product or service. This position is a remote “work from home” job.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Answers client calls and inquiries; responds to clients via phone, email, video conference and chat
· Schedules appointments, collects and routes required intake forms, communicates with peers and providers to ensure excellent client service
· Effectively communicates eHome Counseling services and information clearly and concisely, adjusting language and terminology to meet the needs of the client in a professional manner
· Adheres to all written policy and procedures
· Other tasks as assigned to support the client care team
Key capabilities to be successful in this role:
· Able to communicate (orally and written) with clients, providers, claims associates, vendors and team members in a clear, consistent, and professional manner
· Good with a computer and able to learn and pick up new technologies and systems
· Enthusiastic and compassionate attitude with great customer service skills
· A problem solver with keen attention to detail
· Behavioral/Medical customer service or billing experience preferred
· Organized, self-directed and responsible in managing priorities and completing tasks
· Excellent follow-up, organizational and time management skills
· High school diploma or GED equivalent, college degree preferred
· Minimum of 18 years of age
Must be able to work until at least 8 pm EST/6 pm MST/5 pm PST
· Please note: A background check will be conducted as part of the hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Remote
Hiring 2 candidates for this role