To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
US work authorization (Required)
We are looking for a full time Housekeeper with excellent cleanliness standards to attend all areas of our facility. The goal is to enhance customer experience by keeping our facilities in clean and orderly condition.
This role will require you to:
· Perform day-to-day housekeeping functions as assigned.
· Perform specific tasks in accordance with daily work assignments.
· Clean/polish furnishings, fixtures, ledges, room heating/cooling units, etc., in resident rooms, recreational areas, etc., daily as instructed.
· Clean, wash, sanitize, and/or polish bathroom fixtures. Ensure that water marks are removed from fixtures.
· Clean windows/mirrors in resident rooms, recreational areas, bathrooms, and entrance/exit ways.
· Clean floors, to include sweeping, dusting, damp/wet mopping, disinfecting, etc. (NOTE: Ensure that appropriate caution/safety signs are properly set up prior to performing such duties.)
· Clean carpets, to include vacuuming, deodorizing, and disinfecting.
· Clean walls and ceilings by washing, wiping, dusting, spot cleaning, disinfecting, deodorizing, etc.
· Remove dirt, dust, grease, film, etc., from surfaces using proper cleaning/disinfecting solutions.
· Clean hallways, stairways, and elevators.
· Discard waste/trash into proper containers and reline trash receptacle with plastic liner.
· Clean vacant rooms as assigned.
· Ensure that work/assignment areas are clean and that equipment, tools, supplies, etc., are properly stored at all times, as well as before leaving such areas for breaks, mealtimes, and end of the workday.
· Perform isolation cleaning procedures in accordance with established infection control procedures.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction, personal and professional growth, we encourage you to apply through indeed or call 860.536.6070. We review all applications and will contact you for an interview if you meet the qualifications.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Daily screening of all staff/visitors, PPE provided, sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place, scheduled vaccination clinics, vaccination & booster shot required
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Application response rate: 72%
Hiring 1 candidate for this role